Friday, January 11, 2013

Day 1 (January 7th 2013)

This is the first week of classes at Cal State LA.  In my Concept Development class on on the first day (Jan 16) we didn't do much.  We went over the class syllabus and went over the materials required for the class.  The most interesting part of the first day was the game we played as a way to introduce ourselves to each other.  It was a simple game, the chosen person is to tell the class 3 things about himself/herself.  Of the 3 things 1 must be a lie.  Those who weren't chosen were to guess which of the 3 was a lie, simple.  The game allowed us to learn a little bit of our classmates.  The 3 things I said about myself were...

  • I had a Super AWESOME!! Mole on my right arm.
  • I once got a ticket for walking.
  • I am a Gamer. (After 30secs pause)
The first day in the Concept Development was somewhat entertaining.  It was at least better than just going over the syllabus for the whole time class.  That was pretty much the first day.

The walking ticket was a lie if you cared about the answer.    

No comments:

Post a Comment