Video, pictures place things person
Class began with a video. The video was an interesting one. I could see a design being burned out. When a person is burned out it is very likely the quaitily would suffer as well. I've felt this many times, may it be school work or not. I've felt the lack of energy to do what i love most, which is gaming. When you feel this it becomes more like a choir than fun. When you don't enjoy what you do its not worth doing, thats how I see it. When your just not feeling it, get away and come back when your ready. The video talks about a year break to get one's creativity going. I could see that, when you do something else you can come up with better ideas later. I think this is good for every designer.
The Next thing the class did was involving a magazine page of a person, place or thing. In this exercise we were to think about phases that could be used for the certain picture. This exercise helps us test our creativity. How can the phase work with the picture and also make sense was the key to the exercise. The phase had to be clever, but also had to make sense or it would be a failure. I found it to be a bit difficult for me to grasp, but I'm it would be a great exercise for me to explore. The task for next class is to come up with 10 good phases for 1 chosen picture, this will be an interesting experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment