Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Day 12 (February 18, 2013)

Today is critique day for our game concepts.  I was able to see some interesting ideas that was not shown in the first critique.  There were also those that were seen from the first critique, but now more refined.  As people got up to do their presentations, those in the audience were to listen carefully about the concept and the person's oral presentation.  Some people talked too fast or didn't clearly explain the concept.  These may be bad things in a presentation, but these are just things we all have to work on.  Mistakes and failures are not bad things, learning from these mistakes and failures can only make a person better.  The problems in the presentations were learning experiences for not only the presenter, but also the rest of the class. Now I know what to avoid because of the critiques of my peers, but I'm very certain my presentation won't be flawless.  My flaws will help peers and I get better for future projects.  We didn't have time to get through everyone, so the presentations are extended till the next class.

No comments:

Post a Comment