The class began with the us displaying the 7 Deadly Sins assignment we did. Then we walked around to look at each others work. Most of the work I saw were different, but there were some similarities as well. I wasn't too surprised because we all have different ways of thinking. I found this out in this class. Each person did different things like drawings and photography. After this we chose criteria for "awards" for people's work. The work ranged from story, self portray, sinister types of work.
After this we looked at slides on how to clear the mind. Doing this can allow for easier thinking. Then we learned how to effectively brainstorm ideas. This is helpful for developing ideas fast and generating many different ideas. Instead of following the normal brainstorming format by using images as well. The more ideas you generate, the better the ideas will appear. I've tried this and its true. But I still have problems with thinking of a lot of ideas in a small amount of time. This exercise should help me come up with ideas faster. For the next class we have to make a concept tree.
No comments:
Post a Comment